Leading Edge: Digital Marketing Summer Sessions 06/05/19Name: Leading Edge: Digital Marketing Summer Sessions 06/05/19Date: June 5, 2019Time: 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM EDTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
Advanced Facebook and Instagram AdvertisingThe Chamber is excited to partner with Symposia Labs to offer a discounted cost for this popular training series workshop!
This hands-on workshop will look beyond the basics of Facebook and Instagram and instead focus completely on paid advertising campaigns. We'll also show you how to get started with advertising on Facebook. We will explore strategies for creating unique and engaging ads, maximizing ROI, and driving traffic from Facebook to blogs and websites. In addition, you'll learn how to integrate Facebook with your other marketing strategies such as email marketing and Google Adwords
What To Know Beforehand:
- How to use a Facebook business page to post content
- How to access your Facebook ads account
- The basics of Facebook's ad manager
Topics We'll Cover:
- Navigating Facebook Business Manager
- Facebook advertising set-up needs
- Pixel (standard)
- Pixel (custom events)
- Facebook ad types and use case scenarios
- Click funnel strategies for B2B and B2C
- Building and leveraging look alike audiences
- Building and leveraging custom audiences
- Cold audiences vs. remarketing
- Recommendations for ad account setup and naming structure
- Recommendations for ad spend budgets and benchmarks
Participants are required to bring a laptop or tablet to this session for a hands on learning experience. Please know there are limited electrical outlets available, so please bring your fully charged device to this session.
Learn more about the presenter, Tim Haines!
Timothy Haines is the founder of Symposia Labs. Based in Holland, Michigan, Symposia works to provide digital marketing strategy and execution for small to mid-sized businesses. Timothy utilizes his expertise and passion for digital communication to help organizations optimize their brands and thrive.
The West Coast Chamber often takes photographs & video during our events for use in brochures and on the Web.By registering you agree that the Chamber may use any image of you that might appear in photographs or video taken at a Chamber event.