Zeeland Affinity Group Meeting 04/25/19Name: Zeeland Affinity Group Meeting 04/25/19Date: April 25, 2019Time: 7:00 AM - 8:30 AM EDTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:The Zeeland Affinity Group is the place to come and meet with other Zeeland business representatives and share experiences. Recognizing that our Zeeland members would benefit from idea sharing and problem solving with likeminded businesses, we created the Zeeland Affinity Group (ZAG) to give you the opportunity to meet regularly and keep the Zeeland area businesses thriving.
Two billion people are active on Facebook monthly. Each month, one billion utilize Instagram. Guess how many people are tweeting on Twitter a month? 365 million.
Did you know that almost 8 out of 10 people in the U.S. have at least one social media account? You want to capitalize on the remarkable power of human connection to grow your business. So, you need to get in the social media game - not sit on the sidelines!
In this presentation we'll cover the following topics:
You don't want to miss out on learning how to reach your perfect customers where they are - on social media!
- A quick, basic overview of each platform
- Which platforms you should be on to reach your target customers
- The importance of consistent branding and how it related to brand awareness
- The best days/times to post for your target market (since not all markets are the same)
- The importance of gathering social media metrics
- How much time should be spent on your social media accounts
- How social can help build trust with returning and potential customers
About our Presenter:
We are excited to welcome Lori Hibma, CEO of CP Solutions who lead us through this upcoming presentation.
Lori Hibma, CP Solutions
The West Coast Chamber often takes photographs & video during our events for use in brochures and on the Web.By registering you agree that the Chamber may use any image of you that might appear in photographs or video taken at a Chamber event.