Community Action House
- NonProfits & Individuals
Welcome Chamber Members!
Our purpose: End Poverty in our community and help families prosper.
Our Mission: Provide area families and individuals with food, clothing, shelter, and opportunities to build necessary skills to achieve a stable and prosperous life.
We've been walking this journey with the community and the people we serve for almost 50 years, but we've worked to evolve right along side the community as needs evolve. We love to talk about what we're seeing and who we are serving. Connect with us!
- Our Impact on the Community
- Empowerment Institute - Creating Lasting Change
- Stabilization Services - Food Pantry, Community Kitchen, Foreclosure Prevention
- Skill Building Programs - Education Classes and Workshops, EPIC Empowerment Program
- Supportive Services - Volunteers, General Store, Holland Community Garden
Whom to Contact
- Meagan MaasFund & Development OfficerPhone: (616) 392-2368Fax: (616) 392-2466
- Scott RumpsaExecutive DirectorPhone: (616) 392-2368
Main office on 14th Street in front of Kollen Park in Holland, MI. N office at MRC building on 136th General Store is on Mich Ave near Skips Pharmacy Community Kitchen at at First United Meth Church
The West Coast Chamber often takes photographs & video during our events for use in brochures and on the Web.By registering you agree that the Chamber may use any image of you that might appear in photographs or video taken at a Chamber event.