- Health Care
TCM's unique business model enables us to maximize donations and help everyone who calls or walks through our door. No one is ever turned away. Never ever.
TCM Counseling's mission is to offer hope & healing for all by providing accessible and affordable professional counseling services.
TCM is blessed to be located in a community that cares! In 2016, we provided well over one $1K of mental health services on our budget of $409,000. Every $1 donation turns into $3 worth of counseling. We are grateful for the generous support which has allowed us to serve our community for 42 years!
We are seeing record numbers of individuals and families, and it increases monthly. Co-pays are determined on a generous sliding scale, based on income...this can be as low as $6 per session. For clients who cannot afford that, TCM accepts in-kind services such as cleaning, yard work, minor repairs, and so on. This allow clients to maintain their dignity and self-sufficiency while receiving needed help and counseling .
- Individual Counseling: 60+ therapists provide help to 100's of people in need daily.
- Group Counseling: Please go to TCM's group page for a list of specific groups.
- Employee Assistance Program: Employees & their families can have access to immediate counseling.
- QPR (Question – Persuade – Offer) Suicide Prevention Training: TCM offers this valuable training FREE.
- School Outreach Program: TCM brings therapists into 30 schools in 7 area school districts.
Locations in both Holland and Grand Haven. Visit our website for additional information.
The West Coast Chamber often takes photographs & video during our events for use in brochures and on the Web.By registering you agree that the Chamber may use any image of you that might appear in photographs or video taken at a Chamber event.