Valeo / Training
- Fitness Centers
- Health & Fitness
- Health Services
- Sports Nutrition, Education & Weight Management
- Sports Professionals
- Personal Training
Valeo (vuh-lay-oh) is a Latin word meaning “have strength, have power, be effective” and that is exactly what we work to achieve in our members! We are the only gym on 8th street in beautiful downtown Holland, and the only one to partner with Hope College, to have its trainers featured in Prevention Magazine & in a regular column in the Holland Sentinel, and to be considered a customized fitness gym offering Semi-Private training for every member. Our members range from those looking to sharpen their sport-specific fitness to those everyday people-people who want to feel dialed-in after sitting at the office all day, those wanting to run around with their grandchildren, those parents who are finally finding time for themselves...and everything in-between. We've all got an inner athlete in us - we love showing you how empowering it can be to find or fine-tune yours.
- Next Steps: Contact us for a Free Strategy Session.
- Curious what others are saying? Check out the word on the street.
- Functional fitness is unique for every-body. See who makes up our fitness family!
- Semi-Private Training: a cost-effective, results-driven approach to working out.
- Sign up to receive our weekly Tuesday / Tip newsletter!
Whom to Contact
- Mike & Jessica LuepkeOwners97 River Hills DrHolland, MI 49424Phone: (616) 990-5797
We are located in beautiful downtown Holland on the second floor of the Courthouse Square building (on 8th street, across from the police station).
The West Coast Chamber often takes photographs & video during our events for use in brochures and on the Web.By registering you agree that the Chamber may use any image of you that might appear in photographs or video taken at a Chamber event.