Celebrate Martin Luther King, Jr. Day at the Holland MuseumJanuary 21, 2019
Join the Holland Museum on Monday, January 21 in celebration of Martin Luther King, Jr. with free admission from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Visitors can explore how you can change the world and learn about inventors from diverse backgrounds.
Family-friendly activities include:
▪ Learn about Martin Luther King, Jr.’s life
▪ Participate in a scavenger hunt in the Museum galleries to learn about the Civil Rights Movement
Contact:Ricki Levine, Executive Director, Holland Museum(616) 796-3321
▪ In Spark!Lab Smithsonian, learn about inventors with diverse backgrounds who made an impact on their communities
▪ Create a make-and-take handprint craft to share how you might change the world
▪ Be inspired by Martin Luther King, Jr.’s own words by watching video selection of his speeches
“This is a great opportunity for families to spend the day together celebrating the life an extraordinary man whose legacy continues to inspire new generations,” says executive director, Ricki Levine. “The Holland Museum is thrilled to open our doors to the community with free admission on this special day.”
The West Coast Chamber often takes photographs & video during our events for use in brochures and on the Web.By registering you agree that the Chamber may use any image of you that might appear in photographs or video taken at a Chamber event.