Differentiate yourself with your “EQ” - Emotional Intelligence - with this upcoming DU IPEx course!
When you look at the truly extraordinary people who inspire and make a difference, you will see that they do this by connecting with people at a personal and emotional level. What differentiated them was not their IQ but their EQ – their emotional intelligence.
In this 1-day workshop, you will learn to make stable decisions and get results through effective communication by managing your emotions. Participants complete the Emotional Quotient Assessment™ prior to attending the course to empower a personal understanding of EQ.
Course Learning Objectives:
Who should attend?
- Understand what emotional intelligence means
- Recognize how our emotional health and physical health are related
- Learn techniques to understand, use, and appreciate the role of emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Understand the different emotions and how to manage them
- Create a personal vision statement
- Understand the difference between optimism and pessimism
- Validate emotions in others
February 6, 2019
February 13, 2019
February 20, 2019
If you are interested in learning more or registering, please visit davenport.edu/ipex/management#EQ or call Bethany DeVine at (616) 233-2589.
- Leaders who engage teams, coach, and manage the performance of others
- Professionals interested in improving their EQ
- Human Resource Professionals
- Managers, Supervisors, Team Leaders