Eliminate blame, complaining, and procrastination. Be outstanding through personal accountability!
Be outstanding through personal accountability in Davenport University IPEx’s upcoming offering of Personal Accountability and the QBQ! QBQ stands for “Question Behind the Question.” In other words, your success personally and professionally depends on your willingness and ability to ask the right kind of questions. These questions create personal accountability and eliminate procrastination, blame and complaining. The right questions all begin with “what” or “how”, contain an “I” and must be focused on action. Since the only person you can control or change is yourself, “I” must be part of a QBQ question.
The 1-day course is a powerful and practical workshop that works. QBQ! enables organizations, teams, and employees to: boost morale, foster creativity, adapt to change, develop people, enhance communication, build effective teams, increase productivity and solve problems.
After completing this workshop, you will be able to:
Upcoming course information:
- Understand leadership and the picture of personal accountability
- Eliminate stress and recognize the power of choice and our leadership roles
- Defeat procrastination
- Adapt to change (the cornerstone of leadership)
- Utilize effective communication and the power of serving others
- Take ownership of your career
- Recognize the cost of organizational politics and the characteristics of achievers
- ….And much more!
June 5, 2019
If you are interested in learning more or registering, please visit davenport.edu/ipex/leadership/#QBQ or call Bethany DeVine at (616) 233-2589.
May 8, 2019
May 22, 2019