Happenings in July at the Holland Civic Center Place
- This July we have some fun events lined up and we welcome those interested to come and join us at The Holland Civic Center.
Join us on Friday, July 12th at 6:30pm for the Bells Beer Paring Dinner- sample 5 great beers from Bell's Brewery and tapas plates courtesy of the Holland Civic Center Place. Tickets are $40.00/per person and attendees must be 21 years of age.
Call 616-928-2000 to make reservation or email email@example.com. Payments can be made over the phone or in person at the Holland Civic Center Place M-F, 9am-5pm.
- First Course: Pecan Crusted Chicken Breast with Cherry Chutney - paired with Pooltime Ale - a Belgium inspired wheat ale with a splash of Michigan cherry juice.
- Second Course: Bruschetta, Tomato and Basil Salad with Fried Shallots - paired with Lager of the Lakes - a natural Bohemian-style pilsner rooted in traditional brewing methods and Bell's history.
- Third Course: Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus with Smoked Cherry Tomatoes - paired with Hopsolution - Several hop varietals combine for massive aromas of tropical fruit, citrus, and pine.
- Fourth Course: Roasted Beets with Arugula Salad - paired with Sparkleberry - Slightly tart, dry, and spicy, Sparkleberry is an American interpretation of a Belgian Tripel brewed with raspberries.
- Fifth Course: Ginger Chocolate Prune Cake - paired with Bourbon Barrel Aged Hell Hath No Fury - a Belgian inspired dark ale, aged in bourbon barrels.
Feel like doing some yoga and having a Mimosa? You can do just that on Saturday, July 20 at the Bend & Beverage event from 11am-Noon. For $15 you’ll be led by a SIMIO Health and Wellness instructor and receive a Bloody Mary, Mimosa, Beer, or Non-Alcoholic Beverage. Those 16+ years of age welcome, but bring your ID for an adult drink, your mat, and water bottle. Tickets available the day of or call 616-796-6781 for advance tickets.
On Sunday, July 28th there will be a Drag Brunch by DT Promotions LLC, and is promised to be the hottest show in town! There will be two showtime's on Sunday, July 28th: 11:30am & 2:30pm. Doors open 11a and 2pm and close 15 minutes before the start of each show. The price of the show will be $35 per person. Ticket includes: Specialized brunch plate and 1 drink ticket and a powerhouse performance. The shows are 18+.
Purchase your tickets here: https://www.grbrunch.com/events
Finally, continue coming to the Downtown Holland Farmers Market on Wednesdays and Saturdays, as well as the new Monday Night Market. The Holland Civic Center Place now has their own food stand that sells mouthwatering BBQ sandwiches, plus other food offerings and drinks for all ages.
Be sure to check our Facebook Events page for more info: https://www.facebook.com/pg/HollandCivicCenterPlace/events/
About Holland Civic Center Place
The Holland Civic Center is located at 150 West 8th Street, Holland (MI). In addition to an ideal downtown location, the facility has the flexibility to host large and small gatherings. Events hosted at the Civic Center include: graduation ceremonies, corporate parties/meetings, trade shows, public expos, adult/youth recreation activities, wedding receptions, civic group meetings, concerts, and many other possibilities.
VenuWorks provide customized management solutions for arenas, stadiums, theatres, and convention centers throughout the country with services that include operations, catering, concessions, along with booking and marketing of sports and entertainment events. www.venuworks.com