Increase your leadership effectiveness with Davenport University’s Situational Leadership 2-day workshop!
This 2-day course will equip you with the tools to apply the most effective leadership style in any given situation based on the needs of the team member. Learn how to read people, influence (not control), and become the kind of leader that others want to follow.
By using the Situational Leadership techniques, you can achieve greater productivity within your team. On an organizational level, this style of leadership has been proven to help retain your most talented employees by being more responsive to their development needs.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Who should attend?
- Diagnose the development levels of employees and choose the appropriate leadership style
- Help others develop competence, motivation, and confidence
- Effectively shift employee intentions into behaviors and behaviors into accountability
- Increase the energy, self-reliance, and drive of the employees on your team
Upcoming course info:
Downtown Grand Rapids
February 5-6, 2019
Learn more about the program with this course video! If you are interested in learning more or registering, please visit davenport.edu/ipex/leadership#SL or call Bethany DeVine at (616) 233-2589.
- Individuals in leadership roles who want to increase their effectiveness
- Executives and senior-level managers
- Mid-level managers or supervisors
- New mid-level managers or supervisors