Lunch & Learn with PSG, Inc
We have a picture hanging on our wall as you come into our office. It is a familiar one to many of the flock of geese flying in V-formation. The brilliance of the V-formation is that synchronized movements allow each bird to ride the windbreak of the other birds in front of them.
What is expected of me at work?
To be at their best, employees need their strengths and talents to be aligned with the work that needs to be done. The Gallup Organization developed twelve questions that determine the vibrancy of an organization. The number one question on that list is: Do I know what is expected of me at work? Expectations go far beyond being on time and getting along with others.
Join us on March 18 from 11:30-1 at Howard Miller Library in Zeeland. Bring your own lunch and co-workers with you!
Topics we will address are:
Please RSVP to Monica at email@example.com or 616.395.0110
- Aligning Knowledge, Work-style and Passion
- Helping team members recognize their best efforts
- Understanding areas of procrastination, avoidance and resistance
- Understanding individual role expectations
- Aligning individual expectations to leader expectations
- Tools to assist in the alignment process