Strategic Planning and Tactical Action 1-day workshop coming soon to Grand Rapids!
Most organizations have strategic plans; however, 70-90% of businesses with formulated strategies fail to execute them appropriately. The tactical actions of any strategy are critical to success.
Through this one-day workshop, you will gain a stronger understanding of the strategic planning process. Learn ways to translate your goals and objectives into tactical action plans that can be implemented at all levels of the organization.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Who should attend?
- Initiate strategic planning by developing key success factors, benchmarking, and best practices
- Relate mission, vision, and values within strategy and link the strategic plan to KPIs
- Use a SWOT analysis to determine goals that leverage strength and account for weakness
- Assign roles, responsibilities, and accountabilities to drive initiatives forward
- Utilize cascading goals, tactical action plans, and balance scorecards
- Communicate strategies to all levels of the organization for universal buy-in
Grand Rapids – Downtown
February 19, 2019
If you are interested in learning more or registering go to davenport.edu/ipex/leadership#SPTA or contact Bethany Devine at (616) 233-2589.
- Managers, Directors, and Vice Presidents
- Professionals involved in the strategic planning process
- All professionals who have to influence others for projects or other business initiatives