The Conflict-Savvy Leader - How to Permanently and Painlessly Resolve Conflict
Despite the painful costs of mistrust, 88% of employees report that their supervisors handle conflict poorly. Bridge the gap! Learn a proven, step-by-step process for permanently restoring collaboration between direct reports or other key members of your teams.
This program was developed by Anna Maravelas, president of Thera Rising and author of "How to Reduce Workplace Conflict and Stress." The New York Times called her "The best source on workplace irritability and tension."
After completing this course, you will be able to:
Who should attend?
- Transform attitudes of “us versus them” into a hardheaded search for solutions
- React with confidence when individuals pressure you to take sides
- Achieve lasting resolution despite conflicting accounts of past events
- Shift the focus from who’s “right” to eliminating specific behaviors that are destroying collaboration
- Turn blame into a shared responsibility for the future
The next session for The Conflict-Savvy Leader course is April 23, 2019 at the Downtown Grand Rapids location. If you are interested in learning more or registering, please visit davenport.edu/ipex/leadership#CSL or call Bethany DeVine at (616) 233-2589.
- Leaders, Managers, and/or Supervisors
- Any professional interested in improving conflict resolution