Understand your customers through effective surveys!
From their motivations and personal pain points to what triggers them to make a purchase, there is always more to learn about your customers. Unlock the answers to these questions and you'll open the door to amazing growth.
With the growing need for feedback data from potential customers, employees, or other stakeholders, professionals from all backgrounds find themselves in the position of crafting and analyzing survey results. Survey software tools might make it easy to deploy and collect survey data, but the results are often not reliable due to errors in the survey design, deployment, or analysis.
In Davenport University’s Survey Design & Analysis program you will learn survey design, sampling, survey distribution, and basic data analysis techniques. These sought after skills will increase your value on any professional team where reliable stakeholder feedback is critical to strategic decision making.
After completing this program, you will be able to:
Upcoming course information:
- Write effective survey questions that generate valid, actionable data
- Avoid common survey mistakes that can corrupt the data
- Conduct effective sampling to increase statistical confidence and improve response rates
- Reduce biases to improve results
- Analyze the survey data to provide meaningful results that answer your research question
- Present survey findings in a compelling manner
August 22, 2019
If you are interested in learning more or registering, please visit http://www.davenport.edu/ipex/management/#SDA or call Bethany DeVine at (616) 233-2589.