Five Warner Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in Their Field in Chamber High Net Worth Guide
Five Warner Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in Their Field in
Chambers High Net Worth Guide
Grand Rapids, Michigan, July 15, 2019– Warner Norcross + Judd LLP and five of its attorneys have been recognized for excellence in private wealth law inChambers High Net Worth 2019 guide.
The guide, which is compiled by Chambers and Partners, is aimed at the international private wealth market and features in-depth editorial related to leading lawyers and law firms for wealthy individuals and families. Law firms and attorneys were referred by clients for their expertise in charitable planning, wealth transfer, business succession planning, estate tax planning, trust disputes and other areas of private wealth management.
Partners Carl W. Dufendach, Mark K. Harder, Susan Gell Meyers and David L.J.M. Skidmore as well as Of Counsel W. Michael Van Haren were recognized as distinguished practitioners.
As mentioned, the distinguished notable practitioners from Warner included:
The guide will be used by family offices and professional financial advisers. In addition to the legal rankings,Chambers High Net Worth also features information on accounting and tax firms, private banks, wealth management firms and multi-family offices acting for high net worth individuals.
London-based Chambers and Partners publishes a series of global guides focused on the legal profession. Warner has been recognized as one of the leading law firms in Michigan by Chambers USA for 17 consecutive years.
By providing discerning and proactive legal advice, Warner Norcross + Judd builds a better partnership with its clients. Warner is a corporate law firm with 230 attorneys practicing in eight offices throughout Michigan: Grand Rapids, Southfield, Midland, Macomb County, Kalamazoo, Muskegon, Lansing and Holland. To learn more, visitwww.wnj.com, follow us on Twitter @WNJLLP or connect on LinkedIn.
# # #
- Carl Dufendach, who maintains a broad practice advising clients on estate and trust planning and administration, including transfer and succession strategies, charitable giving and guardianships.
- Mark Harder, who chairs the firm's Private Client and Family Office Group, works with individuals, families and family business owners on complex estate planning, settlement and business transfer issues.
- Susan Gell Meyers, who advises high net worth and family business clients on estate and gift tax planning, business succession planning, asset protection and trust administration.
- David Skidmore, who focuses his practice on probate, trust and estate litigation, as well as fiduciary and real property disputes.
- Mike Van Haren, who concentrates his practice on all aspects of planning for high net worth individuals, the family offices that serve those individuals and the businesses they own.