Certificate of Origin Document Service
Save time and process your Certificates of Origin online. The West Coast Chamber provides online Certificate of Origin services to exporters around the world.
Benefits of the online processing include:
- Apply online and print your certificates from your office (unless a raised seal is required)
- Pay as you use; no software installation or upfront charges required
- Improved time efficiency and productivity for your team with reduced operational costs
- Easy compliance with rules and regulations
- Reduced shipment delays; verify errors in advance
- User-friendly interface
- High level customer support
- $25 per document for members / $50 per document for non-members (a document may consist of multiple pages) Example: A business presents a 2 page Certificate of Origin, a 1 page invoice, and a 2 page packing list for verification. The charge in this example would be $75 for a chamber member and $150 for a non-member.
- Payment is due via the online payment system at the time request for verification is made and documents are submitted.
- Hours of Availability
- Certificates will be approved Monday – Friday during the hours of 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- The Chamber will be closed on the following days and certificates will not be approved during these times.
- Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, The Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
- Review Certificate Pricing & Guidelines for specific processing time information
- Raised Seal & Documentation
- Not all countries require a raised seal on shipment documents. Documents requiring a raised seal will need to be presented to the Zeeland Chamber office (149 E Main Avenue, Zeeland for hand stamping and signing. The charges stated above will also apply for this service.
- Countries currently requiring a raised seal are: Argentina | Arab Emirates | Israel | Qatar | Some occasions Saudi Arabia; specifically with the port of Khobar.
- Knowing what port shipments are going to will be helpful for the appropriate documentation required.
- Not all countries require verification of additional documents. The importing destination will be able to provide their specific requirements for accepting international shipments. (ie. Raised seal, invoice, packing slips, color of paper to print on, etc.).