The Chamber knows how much our annual golf outing plays into your summer networking. We're thinking safe and streamlined and we're working hard to bring you a covid-friendly experience for 2021.
Golfers who join us on August 18 will enjoy great golfing at Macatawa Golf Club with content holes, West Coast Cash giveaways, modified food and drink service, and copious adherence to safety and sanitation practices. Our sponsors are excited to say hello, and the staff looks forward to seeing familiar faces, even if it’s from a social distance.
Here’s our plan for a safe and streamlined 2021 Golf Outing:
Player Health and Safety
- If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with COVID-19 such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath, we ask that you remain home.
- If you have been exposed to a person with confirmed COVID-19 within the last 14 days, we ask that you remain home.
- This year’s golf outing will feature assigned tee times to avoid gathering experienced with a traditional shotgun start.
- Teams will tee off every ten minutes 7:10 am – 2:30 pm.
- The format will be a four-person team scramble with a 2-putt max.
- Top 3 placing teams will be announced the following day on social media.
- Upon arrival, please park your vehicle, bring your clubs and proceed to registration area to check in. Each foursome will be assigned two carts.
Food and Beverage
- A boxed lunch will be available for pickup on the turn.
- Each player will receive 2 drink tickets good for a 12oz Domestic Beer or Craft Beer, Wine, Hard Seltzer, or any non-alcoholic beverage, including coffee in the morning.
- The Splash Café will be open and there will be 2 Beverage Carts available on the course.
Safety Precautions and Public Spaces
- Hand sanitizer will be located throughout the property.
- The bathrooms in the clubhouse will be open and social distancing is still encouraged indoors.
- Macatawa Golf Club will conduct extra sanitizing of restrooms, touch points, and public spaces throughout the day.